- 10+2 / PUC with medium of instruction as English in any discipline
- Applicants in their II year of 10+2 Course are also eligible to apply
HOW TO APPLY :
(a) Prospectus with Application Form
Applicants are required to fill up the application form given in the prospectus and send/submit it to ‘Admission Officer-MSOB BBA Admission office’, to MSOB Delhi Campus.
Application forms are available at MSOB Delhi Campus.
(b) Application Form request
- Applicants can download the 'Click here to download application form ', complete it and send it to the Admission Office – MSOB BBA Delhi Campus, along with the demand draft of 750/-(DD in favor of “Educomp Raffles Higher Education Ltd.” payable at Delhi) towards the cost of prospectus.
(c) Online Application
Applicants can 'Apply Online' using the Online Payment Gateway .
SELECTION PROCESS :
MSOBAT-UG (MSOB Aptitude Test-UG) score. In addition, past record of
Extra-Curricular Activities, Presentation on a given topic and a Personal
PAYMENT OF FEE :
|Total Course Fee BBA for III Years payable in instalments
||Registration Fee (one time)
||Fee Payable Per Year
||Total Course Fee
| BBA Regular
|| Rs. 40,000/-
| BBA International
- Fee can be paid in Instalments.
- Bank Loans available from all leading Banks.
1. Registration Fee - Non-Refundable
2. Course Fee will be refunded as per the date of issue of Provisional Admission Letter as hereunder;
a) 100% - 15 days before the formally-notified last date of admission
b) 80% - Not more than 15 days after the formally-notified last date of Admission.
c) 50% - More than 15 days but less than 30 days after formally-notified last date of admission.
d) 00% - More than 30 days after formallynotified last date of admission.