MBA Admission Procedure and Fee Structure
MBA Admission procedure for students who wish to take admission to MBA Programme at our Campuses, have to ensure that they follow the below MBA Admission guidelines for successful enrolment and submit their admission application along with all the supporting Documents and Fee.
HOW TO APPLY :
- A bachelor's degree with medium of instruction as English in any discipline
- Applicants in their final year bachelor's degree course are also eligible to apply
Prospectus with Application Form
MBA applicants are required to fill up the application form given in the prospectus and send/submit it to ‘Admission Officer-MSOB MBA Admission office’, to MSOB Delhi or Bangalore Campus. The self attested copies of X class, XII class and graduation mark sheets are to be enclosed along with the application form. The students for the final year of graduation may enclose the mark sheets up to the current semester/ year. Application forms are available at MSOB Delhi or Bangalore Campus.
Admission Application Form request
Online Admission Application submission
SELECTION PROCESS :
- Applicants can download the 'application form request', complete it and send it to the ‘Admission Officer- MSOB MBA Admission office’ to
Delhi or Bangalore, along with the demand draft of Rs. 1000/-(DD in favor of "Educomp Raffles Higher education
Ltd." payable at Delhi/Bangalore) towards the cost of prospectus
PAYMENT OF FEE
- The selection to MSOB MBA is based on CAT / MAT/ CMAT/ MSOBAT (MSOB Aptitude
Test for students who have not appeared for any of the Entrance Exams) score. In addition past academic performance, written test, group discussion and personal interview will be given weightage for final selection.
- Want to know more about MBA Entrance Exams Preparations Click here...
- Students who clear the selection process will notified to pay the fee based on the Programme Option chosen along with the last date for receipt of all the required documents and Fee
|Total Course Fee MBA for II Years payable in Instalments
||MBA Registration Fee (one time)
||MBA Fee Payable Per Year / Sem.
||Total Course Fee
| MBA Regular
|| Rs. 50,000/-
| MBA Plus
| MBA International
| MBA Executive / Weekend / Correspondence
||Rs. 50,000/- ( One Installment )
- Fee can be paid in Instalments
- Bank Loans available from all leading Banks.
1. Registration Fee - Non-Refundable
2. Course Fee will be refunded as per the date of issue of Provisional Admission Letter as hereunder;
a) 100% - 15 days before the formally-notified last date of admission
b) 80% - Not more than 15 days after the formally-notified last date of Admission.
c) 50% - More than 15 days but less than 30 days after formally-notified last date of admission.
d) 00% - More than 30 days after formally notified last date of admission.