Executive MBA programs are usually designed to fit the needs and schedules of working professionals. They consist of rather intensive programs which are compressed into reduced timeframes so that the working man can easily manage his studies, work and his duties at home. An executive MBA can be a one year full time course or it can be a two or three year part time course that is specifically designed for mid level managers and entrepreneurs. Some of the salient features of this course are as follows:
• In an executive MBA course, students come from diverse backgrounds with plenty of work experience.
• Unlike the normal MBA programs, executive MBAs offer niche specializations that help working professionals to know in and out about their specific domains and therefore these courses are much more focused.
• Many executive MBAs are also funded by the employers and hence, it is perfect for those mid level managers who want to enhance their knowledge and skills.
• Many executive MBA courses are spread over a long time of three years and give the working man a lot of flexibility.
• Since, many candidates are still involved in full time jobs while pursuing this course, they can easily apply the knowledge learnt in the classes simultaneously in their everyday work.
In the eyes of an employer, the advantage of going for an executive MBA program means that the employee is showing a high degree of commitment and motivation. Indeed it does take a lot of courage and drive for a person to manage a full time job, his family and studies – in order to perfect his managerial skills, subsequently being able to provide more to his company. And employers do appreciate this determination, which is why many companies actually support their employees too. Apart from this financial support, there are a few more advantages of an executive MBA which are as follows:
• It helps in furthering a participant’s leadership qualities.
• It helps also in systematizing the candidate’s already acquired managerial knowledge and experience.
• An executive MBA helps in developing real life strategies that can be better learnt by applying the knowledge in the current job position.
• Instead of focusing on any particular industry, an executive MBA instead consists of courses in general management, which in turn helps in developing the overall managerial skill of the candidate.
• And finally, an executive MBA gives the candidate a much better understanding of the ideas and concepts of management which along with his experience makes him indeed a very valuable asset for his company.
Therefore, we can see that an executive MBA is just perfect for those people who have been working for more than five years and now feel that they should further increase their knowledge and skills. The executive MBA program at Millennium Academy of Professional Studies (MAPS) is meant for those people who are already successful in their careers and yet want to take the big leap in a good supervisory and managerial role. Furthermore the institute has been developed keeping in mind the highest international standards and has the latest state-of-the-art campus so that the best of all facilities can be provided to its students. Therefore, MAPS promises to make your MBA experience a truly memorable one.