The first Entrepreneurship Summit (scheduled on 21st January, 2012), the flagship event of the Entrepreneurship Cell at JRE Group of Institutions, is one of the entrepreneurial platforms for academicians, new-age entrepreneurs, eminent business personalities, venture capitalists and the students to gather at one place and share their entrepreneurial endeavors and experiences, and to pledge to take entrepreneurship in India to greater scales. The idea is simple to create an opportunity for entrepreneurs (start up to professional) to easily come together with like- minded individuals who could share ideas, knowledge, inspiration and opportunities.
In 2012, JRE Group of Institutions is organizing the Entrepreneurship summit, where well known CEOs, academics, youngest CEO and local success stories will gather to create a rich exploration of how you can make your business a better place in the 21st Century.
Speakers Lined up for Ecell Summit 2012 include:
1. Mr. Arindam Bhattacharya, Senior Partner and Managing Director- BCG
2. Mr. Shantanu Prakash, Founder - Educomp Solutions Ltd. (IIMA)
3. Mr. Harpreet Singh, ED- Educomp Raffles Higher Education Ltd. (IIMA)
4. Mr. Vikas Gupta, Managing Director- Compark Group (IIMA)
5. Mr. Prashant Tripathi, Founder and Director- Advait Life Education (IIMA)
6. Mr. Suhas Gopinath, Chairman and CEO- Globals Inc.
7. Ms. Rashmi Bansal, Author (Confirmation awaited) (IIMA)
8. Mr. John Cherian, Partner EnParadigm (IIMA)
9. Mr. Akash Goyal, CEO, Management Games (IIMK)
The event will start at 10 am and will finish by 130 pm followed by lunch. It will have keynote address by Mr. Shantanu Prakash and two panel discussions. MAPS as a group invites its students & staff alike to be a part of it.