SAPM is the study of economic, industry, and company environments in an effort to manage the investment decision of an individual or a company or any other organization. It is a process that encompasses establishing the present & anticipated assets and liabilities & providing impartial assistance in analyzing & organizing financial affairs in order to achieve financial goals & objectives.
With the transformation of economic landscape of India, a paradigm shift is taking place in the area of management of economic life - blood namely, finance. The number of asset classes available to people are multiplying each day. There is a growing demand for professionals who can help in managing the wealth of those who are busy in creating wealth & value for themselves as also for successful, self reliant working professionals who wish to fill up the void in their financial planning knowledge with a view to improve their quality of life.
Remember, the creators of wealth do not need advice on how to make wealth or increase it. They already know how to do it better than others. What they want is professional assistance from qualified people who can show them the path to manage their wealth through the right selection of financial products and asset classes so that their short term and long term financial goals are successfully met.
1. Macro Economic Analysis
2. Equity Markets and Its Terminology
3. Trading Mechanism
4. Risk and Return
5. Statistical & Econometrics tools
6. Industry Analysis
7. Company Analysis – Non-Financial
8. Understanding Financial Statements
9. Analysis of Financial Statements
10. Inter Firm Comparison
11. Company Analysis - Financial
12. Time Value of Money
13. Valuation of Stocks
14. Valuation of Bonds
15. Valuation of Firms
16. Relative Valuation Techniques
17. Research Report Writing
18. Derivatives and Its Products
19. Pricing of Futures & Options
20. Portfolio Analysis
21. Diversification Advantage
22. Portfolio Selection
23. Portfolio Revision
24. Portfolio Evaluation
25. Financial Modelling
- A bachelor's degree with medium of instruction as English in any discipline
- Applicants in their final year bachelor's degree course are also eligible to apply
HOW TO APPLY::
(a) Prospectus with Application Form
Applicants are required to fill up the application form and send/submit it to ‘Admission Officer-MSOB MBA Admission office’, to MSOB Delhi Campus. The self attested copies of X class, XII class and graduation mark sheets are to be enclosed along with the application form. The students for the final year of graduation may enclose the mark sheets up to the current semester/year.
Application forms are available at MSOB Delhi Campus.
(b) Application Form request
• Applicants can download the application form request, complete it and send it to the ‘Admission Officer- MSOB MBA Admission office’ to Delhi, along with the demand draft of 100/- . (DD in favor of "Educomp Raffles Higher education Ltd." payable at Delhi) towards the cost of prospectus. Or
• Applicants can create a self 'application form request' by giving following details in a plain white sheet
a ) Full Name b) email for correspondence c) Contact number – mobile and landline d) Course applied for e) Complete Postal address (for sending prospectus) f) DD details .
Please attach a demand draft of 100/- (DD in favor of “Educomp Raffles Higher education Ltd.” payable at Delhi) towards the cost of application form and send it to the ‘Admission Officer- MSOB MBA Admission office’ to Delhi campus.