Technical Analysis is the forecasting of future financial price movements based on an examination of past price movements. It can help investors anticipate what is "likely" to happen to prices over time. It uses a wide variety of charts that show price over time; this course gives you a practical edge.
It is one such tool which should be a part of every trader’s life. In this course, our endeavor will be to give you access to the knowledge of technical analysis in a very simplified manner. The prevailing myth is that predicting markets is a job best left to professionals. At MSOB, we have proved that every individual can learn technical analysis and need not be dependent on outside help.
In short, you should be learning technical analysis if:
1. You are a beginner or a seasoned investor.
2. You trade in stocks, commodities, forex, bonds markets of any country and in any volumes.
3. You want to understand the reasons behind market moves.
4. You want to maximize profits and minimize losses.
1. The dow theory
2. The charts
3. Candlestick analysis
4. Trend & trendlines
5. Other types of charts
6. Major reversal patterns
7. Continuation patterns
10. The trading technique tool kit
11. Elliot wave theory
12. Money & risk management
- A bachelor's degree with medium of instruction as English in any discipline
- Applicants in their final year bachelor's degree course are also eligible to apply
- Anyone who has keen interest into financial market analysis are also eligible to apply
HOW TO APPLY::
(a) Prospectus with Application Form
Applicants are required to fill up the application form and send/submit it to ‘Admission Officer-MSOB MBA Admission office’, to MSOB Delhi Campus. The self attested copies of X class, XII class and graduation mark sheets are to be enclosed along with the application form. The students for the final year of graduation may enclose the mark sheets up to the current semester/year.
Application forms are available at MSOB Delhi Campus.
(b) Application Form request
• Applicants can download the application form request, complete it and send it to the ‘Admission Officer- MSOB MBA Admission office’ to Delhi, along with the demand draft of 100/- . (DD in favor of "Educomp Raffles Higher education Ltd." payable at Delhi) towards the cost of prospectus. Or
• Applicants can create a self 'application form request' by giving following details in a plain white sheet
a ) Full Name b) email for correspondence c) Contact number – mobile and landline d) Course applied for e) Complete Postal address (for sending prospectus) f) DD details .
Please attach a demand draft of 100/- (DD in favor of “Educomp Raffles Higher education Ltd.” payable at Delhi) towards the cost of application form and send it to the ‘Admission Officer- MSOB MBA Admission office’ to Delhi campus.